- Patlite & SignalFx Australia releases NHL-3FV2W Series which allows you to Monitor any applications without any complex coding from the AZURE IoT Central Cloud SaaS PaaS platform.
- Microsoft AZURE IoT allow you Connect your floor, factory, office, field service devices in the cloud to collect data automatically without complex set up parameters. No service subscription and with Ultra Low Cost per device subscription model.
NHL-FV2W has a three-tiered LED Warning or Indication Stack Light element, with Built-in Alarm or Custom Audio functionality. It is also equipped with E-MAIL NOTIFICATION FUNCTION to report any incidents instantly to the network manager, so the operational, security, retail, or IT team can remain on top of any process which would be deemed important / critical to the organization.
- Prevent unauthorized access and information leakage!
- Correspond to SNMP Protocol : Cooperate with various kinds of network devices that support SNMP protocol
- Possible to send SNMP Trap Exclusive MIB loaded
- SIGNALFX NHL Network Monitoring Signal Tower Device loads the exclusive MIB to control itself
- SNMP Ping Monitoring
- Monitor the health of (up to) 16 network devices using Ping Corresponds to RSH Command
- Warning light, flashing, buzzer can be easily activated by RSH command
ULTIMATE AUDIO & VISUAL ALERTING WARNING LED TOWER LIGHT FOR ANY SOFTWARE OR CLOUD APPLICATION
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL VENDOR'S SOFTWARE AND APPLICATION IN FIELD SUCH AS:
- Cyber Security Alert Visualization, Application Alert Visualization
- Network Monitoring, Network Intrusion Detection, NID
- Printing Remote Monitoring / Labeling hardware & software systems
- Messaging Solution Systems
- Data Center Management, Server Management,
- Surveillance, recording, management, editing, operations software
- Facial Recognition, recording, and management
- National Agencies, Police. Fire, Ambulance call center systems.
- National Emergency Alert Systems
- Customer service, sales, and general Call Centers systems
- Industrial Facility monitoring and management systems
- Critical & General infrastructure monitoring and management systems.
- Building management hardware and software systems
- Environment monitoring and management systems
- Data Management Software & Systems
- CRM - Customer Relationship Management solutions
- ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning solutions
- UPS & NAS
NHL-3FV2/NHP-3FV2 Network Monitoring Signal Tower with MP3 Voice Accounement Capability.
- Monitor your network applications and or software and be notified in real-time of predesignated events and device failures via visual and voice annunciator signals, and email alerts.
【Give Your Equipment a Voice】
- Alleviate alarm fatigue by utilizing the built-in MP3 voice annunciator feature. This feature allows you to load custom voice recordings to allow the NHL to tell your operators exactly what is happening on your network.
- Ping up to 24 devices and notify operators of ping failures in real-time with unambiguous visual and audible alerts.
- The green LED unit can be configured to indicate the connection status between the NHL and your network.
- Standard configuration consists of a light tower with three LED segments and a programmable audible alarm with volume settings. Add up to 5 LED units for highly effective visual signaling.
- Alarms can trigger emails to be sent to up to 8 addresses per event so you will never miss a network signal.
- The NHL supports SNMP, HTTP, PNS (Developed by PATLITE), Socket Transmission command protocols. Alarms can send SNMP traps to network management systems.
|DIMENSIONS||Tower diameter : 60mm (NHL), 40mm (NHP)|
|OPERATING VOLTAGES||24V DC (AC Adaptor 100V AC ~ 240V AC)|
|PROTOCOLS||・Physical Layer : 10 BASE-T/100 BASE-TX
・Data Link Layer : CSMA/CD
・Network Layer : IP/ICMP/B6
・Transport Layer : TCP/UDP
・Application Layer : HTTP/RSH/SMTP/SNMP/POP/DNS/Socket/NTP/DHCP
|FUNCTIONS||・Ping Device Monitor
・ E-mail Transmission
・Easy Access Volume Control
・Preset Sound : Buzzer ; 4 Selections
Chime ; 3 Selections
Message ; 3 Selections
|BODY STYLE||【Interface converter】
・Low profile steel casing
・Bumper pads installed to protect surface finish
・Pre-assembled, mounted to converter base
・LED modules are interchangeable
|BODY COLOR||・Interface Converter Base : Off-white
・Tower : Off White
|STACKABLE TIERS||Up to 5 LED units|
|MODULE COLORS||・LED source Color : Red / Amber / Green
・Lens Color : clear Lens
|AUDIBLE STYLE||・Audio File Formal : MPEG1-Audio Layer Ⅲ (MP3) Sampling Frequency 44.1kHz
・Bite Rate : 32kbit/s, 64kbit/s (Standard Rate), 128kbit/s Constant Bit Rate (CBR) Only
・Number of Playback Messages : USB Memory Transfer Package : 30 kinds
Web Setup Tool Registrations : 30 kinds
Preset Registrations : 10 kinds
|CONFORMITY STANDARDS||・RoHS Directive (EN 50581)
・EMC Directive (EN 55032, EN 55024)
・FCC Part15 Subpart B Class A, ICES-003 Class A
・UL 1638, UL 464 CSA C22.2 No.205
・KC (KN 61000-6-2, KN 61000-6-4)*1
・PSE Compliant AC Adaptor
*1：Only N type and W type
W type is an intemational model.
Patlite & SignalFx Australia's Advanced NHL-3FV2W LED Warning Light & MP3 Customized Voice + Sound Notification System, compatible with any Information Cyber Security Network Monitoring software or systems: Patlite has partnered with most major software vendors in the field of ; Information Data Security, Facial Recognition & Video Surveillance software and solutions, data center management, printing systems and solutions, ERP Enterprise Resource Planning Solutions, Server Monitoring Solutions, Cyber Security Solutions, Network Monitoring Intrusion Detection solutions, Remote Monitoring and messaging, CRM & Call Centers, UPS & NAS, Environment & Facility Management, SCADA HMI, J-Alert National Emergency Alert Systems, Emergency Earth Quake notification systems and more.
The NHL-FV Series Audio Visual Network Alerting hardware has been tried and tested thoroughly in Japan; alliance with major top levels vendors such as
- NTT Communications,
- NTT Data Systems,
- HP Hewlett Packard
- Sumiotomo Electrics,
- Daikin Comtec Solar Winds,
- Fortinet FortiGate
- NEC Aterm SA3500G,
- Fujitsu Systemwalker Security Control / Systemwalker Desktop Keeper, Sophos,
- Watch Guard Firebox,
- MOTEX Lanscope CAT, TREND MICRO Control Manager, Net Chart IntraGuardian2+,
- SATO Printing Systems,
- OKI Printing,
- CA Technologies,
- ZOHO Japan,
- Chino Graphic recorders (チノーグラフィックレコーダ KR2000 KR3000 Series),
- Tsubaki, Netware Artfront,
- Century Systems,
- Sanyo Electronics,
- PRTG Network Minitor,
+ Any other vendor software or system not listed.EXTENSIVE USE IN THE FIELD WITH BELOW IT BRANDS & INTEGRATORS
Unified Systems Management & Administration Tools
Server / Network Monitoring Solutions
Information & Messaging Solutions
CALL CENTER & CRM
SCADA / HMI
J-ALERT National Emergency Alert System
|Earth Quake Monitoring and Warning Systems|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.