Alert Cloud and Network Connected Application Status or Critical Maintenance Status via LED and Custom Audio Alerts, specific to the issue .
Critical or Time Sensitive matters can often be missed without a phone call or visual and audio warning message.
Today the world is all about Automation and saving time whilst maintaining productivity and safety.
The NHL-3FV2W is your perfect partner for the printing Industry and any other Cloud Monitoring Solutions - Automatically Alert both the Receiver and Manager of any operation of all Critical time sensitive operational matters or maintenance calls, via Ultra Bright LED Warning and Custom Voice Alerts, along with a automated email reminder as a back up.
Compatible with any printing, Network Monitoring, Surveillance, Data Security, Server Monitoring, Environment Monitoring, Operational Systems, Manufacturing Systems, ERP, CRM, SCADA, MES, and ANY Cloud Solutions including but not exclusive to:
- Fujitsu System Walker or other Operational Application
- Fuji Xerox Printing Solutions and or Applications
- Fuji Film Printing Solutions
- Sato Printing Solutions
- Konica Minolta Printing Solutions or Application
- Cannon Printing Solution or Application
- HP Printing Solutions or Application
- Brother Printing Solution or Application
- Palo Alto,
- Microsoft AZURE,
- Microsoft IoT Central, IoT hub +
- Microsoft NAV
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Amazon AWS,
Onboard IO Input Terminal block to connect NON-CLOUD devices or for additional audio and or visual status alerts to external devices.
- The Patlite & SignalFx releases NHL-3FV2W Series which allows you to Monitor any applications from ANY Cloud Platform with Data Push / Pull functionality.
SIGNALFX NHL-FV2W has a three-tiered LED Warning or Indication Stack Light element, with Built-in Alarm or Custom Audio functionality. It is also equipped with E-MAIL NOTIFICATION FUNCTION to report any incidents instantly to the network manager, so the operational, security, retail, or IT team can remain on top of any process which would be deemed important / critical to the organization.
- Prevent unauthorized access and information leakage!
- Correspond to SNMP Protocol : Cooperate with various kinds of network devices that support SNMP protocol
- Possible to send SNMP Trap Exclusive MIB loaded
- SIGNALFX NHL Network Monitoring Signal Tower Device loads the exclusive MIB to control itself with
- SNMP Ping Monitoring
- Monitor the health of (up to) 16 network devices using Ping Corresponds to RSH Command
- Warning light, flashing, buzzer can be easily activated by RSH command